- decorative purposes (dining)
- shower curtains
- for production bibs (only in the foils version “D” for the second number)
- bathing caps
- protection of ocassions textile tablecloths (transparent foil)
- easy modification of dimensions
On the customer’s request a foil variant for products for children up to three years of age can be produced – rolls identified with a blue label (the name containing “D“ after the type number). This foil is tested for phthalate contents (max. 0.1 %) – compliance with the EC Directive 1907/2006 (REACH), Annex XVII, items 51 and 52 is guaranteed.
Foils, type 850, are manufactured with a colourful or transparent base and print.
|843||Foils, type 843, are manufactured as transparent with a fine pattern.||0,15±0,02||1300±10||35|
|846||Foils, type 846, are manufactured as transparent without a pattern.||0,12±0,02||1300±10||50|
If you are interested in the product
mentioned, you may contact directly
the sales department of Fatra.
Tel.: +420 577 502 388
Fax: +420 577 503 001
Mobil: +420 724 405 651
- FATRA - Infolist tablecloth 2020