The foil can be cut, sewn or glued together or joined by high-frequency welding and it can also be printed.
- vacuum formed containers
- bed linen coverings
- shower curtains
- office supplies – labels, files, folders
- school supplies – exercise book covers
- bed pads
If more foil types are joined for one product, the following principles must be observed:
- foil types of just one manufacturer may only be combined
- only combine foil types with labels of the same colour
- you must combine foil types of approximately the same hardness
- all the used foil sheets on a product must be oriented in the same direction (resulting from the production direction and roll winding).
If you are interested in the product
mentioned, you may contact directly
the sales department of Fatra.
Tel.: +420 577 502 388
Fax: +420 577 503 001
Mobil: +420 724 405 651