FATRA, A. S.
- A foremost plastics processing company in Central Europe
- Founded in 1935 by the Bata company
- An export-oriented company – 2/3rds of production is exported to more than 50 countries
- Supports more than 1 200 employees
- Two production plants in the Czech Republic – at Napajedla and Chropyně
- Investments carried out in the past 10 years:
- more than EUR 58 m in new production facilities upgrade of existing technologies and energy-efficiency measures
- over than EUR 3.9 m in direct environmental protection
- Modern technologies, professional approach, informed consultation
- Established trademarks – superior industrial protection – over 100 trademarks, registered designs and utility models
- In-house R&D and inno vations
- High level of recycling by-products and use of waste-free technologies
For more information, please go to our website: www.fatra.cz/en.
- PVC floor coverings, the brand of LINO Fatra, THERMOFIX, WELL-click, RS-click, FatraClick and IMPERIO.
- Waterproofing membranes – FATRAFOL, insulation materials for roofs, ground-level constructions and garden ponds.
- Technical vinyl foils, semi-finished products for the haberdashery and automotive sectors, etc.
- Plastic extruded profiles, the brands of Novoplast and Novodur.
- PVC granulate, semi-finished products.
- BO PET, biaxial-oriented polyester films, the brands of TENOLAN and FOLAM.
- BTF&L, breathable films and laminates under brands of SONTEK F and SONTEK L.
- Foils and sheets from PE, PET and EVAC, foils, sheets for insulations, anti-slip materials.
- Injection moulding, injection-moulded products, floor tiles, plastic crates.
- Thermoformed products, cups, bowls and lids.
- Regranulation, regranulate.